Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Second Video

So the day after the festival, JA drove me an SB down to Salt Lake.

It was snowing all day; the wind had started the day before, making the last day of the festival a frozen, barren wasteland of swirling snow and shifting patterns of drift. When I went to check out on Monday morning, the tracks I left in our sidewalk snow were buried less than two hours later. We made two stops on our way out of PC, and while we were worried about the weather, by the time we got to Kimball Junction and turned on to the highway, the road was clear and the skies were calm.

That last about ten minutes. As we descended into the valley, we were surrounded by wind-driven snow. This video and the one I posted previously were taken from inside the car using my first-generation Blackjack.


No comments: