An end to April.
April is a blur. April is - what did I do? There were many meetings. These were meetings outside of work. Meetings with the groups I volunteer with. My kayaking club, my church. There have been challenges, in person, in email, in meetings.
People. Managing people seems to be the common thread, at work and outside of work.
Money. I've been fantasizing about spending money. Buying a proper bed, and perhaps a desk. A digital camera, an iPod, or perhaps waiting to get an iPhone later in the year, or a Kindle, or even an Asus EEE PC. Vacation. Saving money.
Applications. I haven't looked at Stern in weeks; I've kinda given up on that, since I didn't get into NYU's SCPS, and I consider that to be the lesser program. I did finally get in my CUNY app and have high hopes. I still kinda wish that I'd just stayed in Tulsa and blindly applied to mediocre law schools to become a mediocre lawyer.
No, not really.
I've met someone new, and that is going well.
I do a lot. I don't know why it never feels like enough, even though sometimes it feels like too much.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment