I exaggerate, but not by much. Phrased a bit more politely, that was what the realtor asked me on the phone today in response to my counter-counter offer. I had indicated I might accept the seller's counter-offer but wanted to confirm with my lawyer first. As I explained to the realtor, what also happened was that some other properties I have had my eye on came down in price.
Here is the place I am looking at. The brochure is conveniently in PDF form at Columbia:
The unit is in the top building, lower row, middle column, to the left, like an upside-down L.
What I really like is the jet-age artist's rendering. I'm not sure where you're supposed to see that view from. That said, it is nice to be right next to the river. If I had more money I'd get a west-facaing apartment.
http://nyre.cul.columbia.edu/projects/view/17329
No comments:
Post a Comment