So this is turning out to be a very interesting autumn - an interesting year if we count graduating from school, and buying an apartment. These are no small changes.
I'm up for a job that I can't stop thinking about. I've had four, perhaps five interviews, soup to nuts - the first guy, the hiring guy, the owner, some guy in Germany checking my language skills. It is exactly the kid of job that I want. I should know by next week whether I've got it. I'm trying hard not to worry about it, think about it too much. But I do.
I've had other interviews. I've met people at work. My company is splitting in two and there is a great deal of uncertainty. I'm looking for opportunities all over.
I went to Disneyworld, had a family vacation. THAT was awesome. I have a niece and nephew, the perfect ages, 8 and 13 respectively. I spent time with my brother and his wife. We all went swimming and snorkeling together. It was a great holiday.
A friend of mine died, in roughly the same period. SHe was diagnosed about a month before I closed on my home. She passed away just a few weeks after holiday, in the midst of interviews.
So yeah, big year. The wheel keeps turning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment