I didn't get the job.
I've been talking to senior people within my company though, watching for what happens as we continue to re-organize.
I have another interview tomorrow.
ALso, got my hat in the ring at a few places - I applied blind, so I don't expect to hear much.
I do take comfort in the fact that it's just a tough job market. It's tough for everyone. A friend of mine looking to hire got 75 applications for one position - it's pretty specialized and requires in-depth trade knowledge. Everyone remotely connected seems to be applying.
So, they let me down easy. Told me I was a great candidate and didn't do anything wrong. I aced the interviews.
There was just someone else with more experience in front of me.
I keep coming in second. Damn.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment